Week 3 – Christmas Countdown Checklist
“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”Will Ferrell, Elf
Your tasks this week are:
✩ Declutter your home (don’t panic, there are 4 weeks for this) – go for the obvious things first (outgrown toys and clothes, unread books, unwatched DVDs, unplayed games, broken items, unused art and craft supplies, expired foods/cosmetics/medicines)
✩ Start baking things that you can freeze for later – your future self will thank you for lightening the load.
✩ Defrost your freezer – you’re likely going to need a fair bit of space in there over the coming weeks.
✩ Start the gift list – you don’t need to fill in all the details yet. Just a basic outline of who you’d like to give gifts to and an approximate cost. Add to it as and when you can.
- Keep the calendar up-to date
- Add to the gift list
- Stick to your budget
- Don’t stray from the gift list
- Keep up with the daily maintenance of your home
- Wrap and label gifts as you buy them, don’t stress yourself out by doing it all in one go
- Cook and freeze ahead where possible
Don’t forget to download the printable Christmas Countdown Checklist.
70% off with the code: CCC22